martes

MORE than 21 days.



My mind wanders as I'm trying not to fall in love with you
'Cause every time I awake I ponder on my mistakes of
What I said, it is always my esteem that I sure lose
Playing those stupid games as I always end up chasing you
I can't help myself anymore
Rehearsing my thoughts as I'm too scared to come to your door
I pushed it all aside just to stand next to you
But now you won't talk to me for something that I didn't do

It's not gonna work

And I'm trying not to think of you
I'm all confused as I think of the things that I would do
I'm all shook up as I get all nervous inside
My emotions are something that I will always hide

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Porque decis que tus emociones son algo que siempre vas a mantener escondido? Puede sonar medio emo lo que te diga, pero tus emociones son casi lo mejor que tenes y no tenes razon para ocultarlas

Cielo dijo...

I'm asking you to fall in love with me (Porque yo me enamoré de vos)
I want you to chase me (Porque necesito verte cerca mio)
I don't want you to help yourself (Porque me encanta toodo lo que sentis)
Please come to my door (Porque necesito tu "Holi" cada dia)
I'm glad you wanted to stay next to me (Porque yo quiero estar al lado tuyo)
I think it's going to work (No me preguntes por que, solo pienso que si)
Think of me just a little (Asi no soy la unica que piensa en el otro de vez en cuando)
Don't get nervous or confused, I'm right here (Y nos ponemos nerviosos y tontos juntos)
And overall..DON'T HIDE YOUR FEELINGS. (Porque no hay nada que me guste mas que hablar con vos de TODO)
Te amo, Nicolás =)